Department of Mathematics, Statistics, and Physics
Wichita State University
Summer 2008 - Fall 2009 : Off-campus
Fall 2007 : not teaching
- Inverse problems of partial differential equations
- Carleman estimates for anisotropic systems: elasticity and thermoelasticity systems with residual stress
- Carleman estimates with large parameters for second order operators and applications to elasticity with residual stress, Applicationes Mathematicae (Warsaw), Vol 35, (2008), 447-465.
- Carleman estimates with second large parameter for second order operators, Some application of Sobolev spaces to PDEs", Int. Math. Ser. Springer-Verlag, Vol 10, (2009), 135-160.
- Global uniqueness and Lipschitz stability of residual stress from one boundary measurement, ESAIM: Proc. 26 (2009), 45-54.
- Weak Carleman estimates with large parameters for second order operators and applications to elasticity with residual stress, Discrete Cont. Dyn. Systems-A, Vol 27, No 2, (2010), 799-825.
- Uniqueness and Holder type stability of continuation for the linear thermoelasticity system with thermal residual stess - (2012) submitted.
- Inverse problems of determining initial data by some boundary measurements and numerical experiments - in preparation
- Inverse source problem for the linear elasticity system with thermal effects - in preparation
Office : JB219
Office Hours (Spring 2013): Monday/Wednesday 2:00-4:00pm
Office Phone: (316) 978-5264
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org