Chunsheng Ma, Professor
Statistics; PhD, University of Sydney, 1997
Year 2005 Young Faculty Scholar Award, Wichita State University
Qi Li (current)
Maryssa Metheny (current)
Although his research areas have been broad in statistics and probability,
Dr. Ma's current research interests lie in the development and application
of spatio-temporal statistics, which is a new and rapidly going branch of statistics and involves many challenging questions in theory, computation, simulation, and application.
- Ma, C. A class of variogram matrices for vector random fields in space and/or time, Mathematical Geosciences, 43 (2011), 229-242.
- Ma, C. Elliptically contoured random fields in space and time, Journal Of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 43(2010), pp. 14
- Ma, C. Intrinsically stationary variograms in space and time, Theory of Probability and Its Applications, 53 (2009), 145-155.
- Ma, C. Construction of non-Gaussian random fields with any given correlation structure, Journal of Statistical Planning & Inference, 139 (2009), 780-787
- Ma, C. Why is isotropy so prevalent in spatial statistics? Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 135 (2007), 865-871
- Ma, C. Planar-temporal stationary correlation models that depend on the maximum norm. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 55 (2007), 889-896